* The Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) is a highly respected and globally recognized high school diploma awarded to students who successfully completed the requirements of the Ontario secondary school Curriculum.
* The OSSD is granted by the ministry of Education in the province of Ontario, Canada, and is widely accepted by Universities, colleges and employers both within Canada and internationally.
* The curriculum is designed to provide students with a well-rounded education, covering a wide range of subjects.
* The OSSD is recognized by many leading universities and colleges worldwide as a strong qualification for admission, showcasing the academic rigor and excellence of the diploma.
OSSD is recognized by most universities in USA, Canada, UK, Hongkong, Australia, and other English speaking countries.
To obtain an OSSD, from grade 9 to 12, students must;
* Complete a minimum of 30 credits, which include compulsory and optional courses
* Fulfill community involvement hours
* Successful completion of the Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test (OSSLT) or its equivalent.
Benefits of OSSD;
* Most Canadian universities and colleges waive the required English proficiency exams, such as IELTS, for OSSD students.
* An accessible pathway to seek migration to leading destinations
* Widely accredited and affordable.
* Enhanced understanding and maximized engagement for students through interactive activities and multimedia elements throughout the course.
* A gateway to pursuing a degree at renowned universities worldwide, including Canada, USA, UK, France, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and various other desirable destination